International Journal of Business and Applied Social Science

ISSN: 2469-6501 (Online)

Journal Menu
  • Call for Papers: VOL: 4, ISSUE: 10, Submission Deadline October 31, 2018

current

VOLUME; 4, ISSUE; 1, JANUARY 2018

Table of Contents

Articles

Author(s): M. Irawan Noor; Pujiono Imar Rosyid

Abstract:
Investors desperately need information that is understandable, relevant, reliable and comparable in evaluating the financial position and performance of the bank and useful in making investment decisions. This study aims to analyze the influence of capital with Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) indicator, liquidity with Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR) and profitability indicators with Return on Equity (ROE) to Share Price of PT Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk (Bank Danamon) 2011-2016. The data are obtained from the Publication Financial Report published by Bank Indonesia with the period of 2011 to 2016. The analytical techniques used in multiple linear regression research. The results showed that simultaneously there is significant influence between CAR, LDR and ROE together to share price of Bank Danamon. The magnitude of the influence is 57.4%, while the rest of 42.6% influenced by other factors outside the research or outside the regression equation. The partial result shows that Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) and Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR) have significant effect to Bank Danamon Share price, while Return On Equity (partially ROE) has no significant effect on Bank Danamon Share price.
Creative Commons This Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.